If you are looking for an incredibly romantic adventure to take your sweetheart on, why not book cheap flights to Paris and spend some time together in the City of Light? Paris is a sophisticated and cultured city with a long and fascinating history of art, wine, food and romance. Many people would consider it to be one of the most romantic cities in the world.
There are so many things to do with your special someone when you arrive on your cheap flights to Paris that it will be hard to decide what to do first!
· Buy a bottle of wine, a baguette, and some fresh and creamy cheese and enjoy a sunset picnic on the Pont des Arts. This is one of the many bridges across the Seine River which flows through the centre of Paris, and it is lined with art exhibitions. It also offers a fantastic view of the city and is often filled with people gathering to chat and play guitar.
· Walk together holding hands through the Luxembourg Gardens and enjoy the elegantly landscaped greenery and sculptures.
· Hike through the winding cobblestone streets and steep stairways of Montmartre, and visit the stunning Sacre Coeur Basilica.
· Treat your sweetheart to a very memorable romantic dinner, at the Jules Verne Restaurant located within the Eiffel Tower.
· At the Rodin Museum, you can disappear into the peaceful and private gardens and have a quiet chat amidst the beautiful sculptures.
· Take a day trip outside of Paris to Giverny, where the famous Impressionist painter Claude Monet once lived. The lush gardens and ponds filled with water lilies inspired some of his most well-known masterworks, and they are a very lovely setting for spending an afternoon together.
· Take a cruise together down the Seine to get a perspective of the city from the water. There are even dinner cruises where you can enjoy a meal and a glass of wine as you float along.
When you find cheap flights to Paris and surprise your partner with a couple’s getaway, you will create travel memories that you will treasure forever. Enjoy your time together and soak up the culture of this beautiful city !
There are many romantic things to do in this artistic and historic city, so why not book cheap flights to Paris and surprise your sweetheart with a special getaway just for the two of you?