To Boost Your Search Engine Optimization Efforts
Search engine optimization (SEO) does not need to cost you anything. If you have time and patience, you can optimize your web site for search engines at minimal cost. This article outlines some of the key search engine marketing ways you can use that do not cost you anything.
1. Write and submit a lot of good quality articles. Articles are very powerful in building links to your website. All the articles you write are saved and archived in article directories, creating many links to your website. The more articles you write the better because as your articles are published by other websites, your website URL in the author’s box will be on many websites. Writing articles need not cost you anything since you can write your own articles and then submit them to many article directories.
2. Create a web page on your website where you post your own articles. If you add new content on your website regularly, search engines will index your website, and your website ranking on these search engines will also increase. Make sure that you use your keywords and phrases in your web content as well as your articles.
3. Have your own blog and blog regularly using your keywords and phrases. You can simply sign up for own blog and start to blog right way. Have a link to your website on your blog. Blogging and adding fresh content will make search engines crawl your blog. This process does not cost you anything. All you need is time to blog.
4. Have a link building strategy that will help you build many links to other related websites. This does not cost you anything. All you need to do is to contact webmasters you want to exchange links with. You can create one way links by articles submissions and forum participation among others.
5. Be patient and follow these SEO steps consistently. Your website will not rank high on search engines overnight. You will need to consistently work hard at writing articles, blogging and exchanging links so that you can see an increase in your website popularity rank. Patience is the most important trait you will need if you want to succeed in SEO for your website.
Follow these tips and increase your website popularity and rank on search engines. The easier your website is to find on search engines, the more traffic you get.
Patrick Telfer is a search engine optimization expert and provides seo marketing services and local search marketing.